<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Sunday, January 31, 2010

...

Woke up at: 8a.m.
Started homework at: 9a.m.
No choice but went out without completing homework at: 3/4+p.m.
Came back at: 8p.m.
Completed last assignment at: 10.30p.m.
Nothing special today except that my dad went to Vivo City to help me get a new phone card. The number was an old number we had but we lost the card... I was using another but I had to change as the 'new' one had to pay more than the one I was using. Yea so today I started to use the 'new' number. However, it was the old student plan: 500 free messages, 80minutes free outgoing call, free incoming calls. The earlier one had nothing free. Ya so I sent my friends the new number after I could use it. Of all, 4 people replied. 3 of them asked what model I changed to. I was like ... Since when did changing a number mean changing a phone? Only one did not think I got a new phone...

Anyway, I got Squash trials tomorrow from 3-5p.m. Wish me luck ^^ Hope I get in...

1 more thing, hope Wilson cheers up and stays happy! Don't think about the thing that happened to you on Friday. I am sure it will be alright. x]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home