<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Saturday, January 23, 2010

HwaChong happenings...

Dear Students,

I believe you have been informed that your friends from the 24 Festive Drums group will be performing for the coming Sunday抯 Ren Ci Charity Show 2010. This is one of the many community services done by our students.

Ren Ci is a hospital taking care of many aged poor patients. I understand that the hospital is facing some difficulties in its fund-raising projects. Hence we feel that we should contribute a little effort on our part to help them.

Do watch the show on this Sunday, 24 Jan, 7.30pm on Channel U. Most importantly, pls dial in to donate generously when our boys are performing to show Hwa Chong抯 support. Pls ask your parents to support as well.

Thank you.

Hon

Like what you have read, the message shows that Hwa Chong will be supporting Ren Ci and also shows that Hwa Chong is very supportive towards the needy.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Dear Students,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that our Board of Governors has appointed Dr Yeo Hwee Joo, Dean/Studies, as our 5th Deputy Principal. Her appointment will take effect from 1 Feb 2010.

Dr Yeo joined Hwa Chong in 1987 as a History Teacher. For the past 23 years, she has contributed her services in different capacities. She was appointed the Senior Subject Teacher for History in 1990 and was promoted to the HOD/Humanities in 1993. She has been serving as the Dean/Studies at the High School section since 2001.

Among the major projects under her charge are:

1) Key driver of HCI Integrated curriculum

2) Main organizer for R&D Seminars and Education Conferences in HCI

3) Beijing Satellite campus

Dr Yeo has presented many papers in conferences and has authored a few books, including a MOE-approved textbook entitled IMPACT �History of Southeast Asia [Oxford University Press]. Currently Hwee Joo is also an Adjunct Lecturer at NIE, teaching PGDE students a module on Education Psychology.

We welcome Dr Yeo to join the team of HCI school leaders. With her appointment, we will have Mr Chung Wen Chee and Dr Yeo Hwee Joo taking care of the welfare of students and teachers in the High School section. Mrs Chin Bee Kuan & Mr Chan Kwok Leong will continue to look after the welfare of students and staff at the College section. Mr Tan Pheng Tiong will be spending more time with our strategic partners, as well as overseeing matters related to Estate Management, Chinese Language, values & culture.

Thank you.

Hon

Our new deputy principal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home