<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Friday, February 26, 2010

Hmmm...

During mathematics lesson, we learnt Standard Forms today. I can't type it out as I don't know how to make the power of a number appear like it should on a calculator/ how it's written. In plain English, Standard Form is just converting a lot of zeros in a number to the power of that number. Well, it was something like that. I am not so good at explaining things x.x For Art, I sat with Aloysius unlike normally, which I sit with Wilson/ Alastair. When Benedict got to the Art room, he was shocked that I was sitting on his place ^^ Then when we were supposed to hand in our assignments, some students did not bring or do. It was then that Aloysius found out that he left his in the classroom. He told the teacher & the teacher told him to bring it to him after class. He still had to stand as a punishment. The teacher passed down examples of the past projects done by his students. Aloysius paired up with me for the project. 1 group can either consist of 2 or 3 members. For Language Arts after recess, we did our filings. We then rushed downstairs for music lessons. As usual, Mr Tan got angry with us again for laughing & interrupting his lesson. I really don't get what was so funny. We went to the Drama centre to hear the feedback of our Socratic Seminar practices. I was so sleepy then that I almost fell asleep. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in the feedback but I was just so tired... Like now.
After school for lunch Aloysius took me to the Poolside Cafe for lunch. 1st time eating there. I ordered Black Pepper Beef with Fried Rice. Sat with Jiong Wei, Zane, Wilson, Alastair, Aloysius, Darren, Shin Chang, Leon. No, there wasn't so many seats. Some finished early & left so others joined us. The food was nice ^^. Went for Chinese Orchestra without waiting for Aloysius to go with me as I was going to be late. String Orchestra + Chinese Orchestra were both musical Co Curriculum Activities so they were in Salt Centre which was near the Poolside Cafe. We got to know our CONFIRMED instrument that day. Was the 1st time I tried playing Pipa. Turns out, it wasn't light like a guitar. It was heavy. Was surprised. Anyway, before trying, the new comers had to go and photocopy some Pipa notes. We ran to the library but realised we didn't have a photocopying card with enough money for everything. The library didn't sell the card but let us photocopy with the card. Only the photocopying room, which was closed, sold the cards. Xavier then ran back to the Pipa room which was very far away to get the photocopying cards. It was raining then. So we almost fell when running at certain areas of the route.
After we got back, the seniors had to go upstairs for training as a group. So the new comers were given a chance to play the Pipa now. Was confusing about how to hold it... Ended only at 6p.m.
Got to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home