<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Re: Congratulations! C boys West Zone Volleyball Champion!
From: Tok Aik Lin 12-02-10
To: All Students Dear Gentlemen,

After some intense moments at Clementi Town Sec 's Indoor Stadium, our C boys Volleyball team overcame our opponents from Bukit Panjang Govt High to become the Champion in West Zone!

This is certainly a very exciting piece of news as they showed good form and composure to hold off a strong fight back from their opponents who clawed back from a 10-point deficit to a mere 3 points in the second set. After that, our boys did not looked back...

What is even more commendable is the fact that the last time we achieved that was 10 years ago in 2000! Dating further back...1988 was the next nearest year we achieved it (when I was in Sec 4!).

Another proud observation to share...our almost thirty-strong boys supporters (inclusive of our B-boys who came in 4th in the earlier match) put their acts together to match up to the sixty-strong supporters (boys and girls) from BPGH, if not louder. They have really lifted the team to another level.

This C boys Volleyball team is also quite a force to be reckon with at cheering...during one of the crucial (winner proceeds to Semi-final) B boys match against Clementi Town Sec (at their homeground), the 14-strong boys matched up to their counterparts who outnumbered them 4:1. They cheered their hearts and lungs out for our B boys, to the extent that they sounded like we had as many supporters as them, if not more!

Well done Volleyballers and supporters from HS Council and 1A1! They certainly displayed our school values to the fullest!

At this point in time, our C boys Badminton team, B and C boys Table Tennis teams have also fought their way into the Semi-finals of the West Zone Championships. We wish them all the best in their games ahead.

Have a great Chinese New Year ahead! Take care.

Regards,
Mr Tok


LOOK AT PARAGRAPH 6!!! "Well done Volleyballers and supporters from HS Council and 1A1! They certainly displayed our school values to the fullest!"

1A1! The 7 of us: Javier, Aloysius, Johnathan, Jeryl, Alastair, Wei Cong & I. I think it should be Wei Cong...



"Anyway, have a good long weekend and enjoy your Chinese New Year (and Valentine... but no, it doesn't apply for most of you).

Regards,
Mr. Tan"

That was just funny & strange to mention that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home