<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cross-Country

Today was the Cross-Country Meet. I didn't run as I still had some flu in me. If you read an old newspaper article, a doctor died after jogging. He thought he recovered from the flu & jogged after that. However, the truth was that he still had flu & it got to his heart. He then died x.x That was the reason Wilson gave & it was the same as mine so I said the same thing. In fact I realised at the later part of the day that I still had some flu in me. Wilson was very sad that he couldn't go and take part in it. He really wanted to & he could have won the entire race emerging as 1st place. Sadly he didn't take part. Before the race, there was a torch lighting ceremony. Some students ran around the track to pass the torch around & the group grew larger & larger. So after the torch ceremony was done, they said somethings through the microphone. "BEEP!" the race started. Wilson & I went to cheer our classmates & friends who passed by. Then when Wilson wasn't paying attention, Alastair slapped his back so hard there was a loud smacking sound. At first, Wilson even thought that his friend behind him did that but I told him it was Alastair who did it.
The race ended, we went for Milo. A lot of people who cutting the queue, asking their friends to help them take when their friends are at the start of the queue. It was like the other students we invisible to them! Just because YOU finished the race does that give you the priority to take the Milo drink without queuing up? Everyone also did take part in the race! How can they be so unfair? Well, not me.
After that, went back to class to slack & listen to my music on my phone. Didn't know if we were allowed to. Later we then returned to the terraces. There came the BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER MADE SO FAR IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. The consequences were no physical. They were MENTALLY. Let's not talk about that anymore. I don't feel like talking about it. Anyway, a lot of us were not responsible during the cross-country. We left rubbish here & there, not bothering to pick them up & just walk away...
Later that day, we went for research studies & I went home, did some things them went out. I went to Popular Book store at Marine Parade again. Bought a new ear piece! Orange in colour & can control the volume by turning a gear on the ear piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home