<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today... Again.

TODAY ROCKED... Well, not during lesson time that is... ^^ It's after school. Went for lunch then headed to SALT centre for Chinese Orchestra. Was early. Later, we were asked to write down our names, class, register number, preferred instrument for people who HAVE musical background. I am not sure about the people without musical background. Ya so I chose PIPA as a preferred choice. When we went to the respective rooms, there were about 5/7 of us who were interested in pipa. Then, the teacher chose Xavier, another guy from Aphelion & me. APHELION RULES! ^^ All 3 of us, newcomers, were from Aphelion.
The pipa teacher asked me to join them when I went for the trials. The trials wasn't exactly a try-out for us. Was more of a better understanding on the instruments. Ya so we learnt some finger movements for playing the pipa on our first lesson. Secondary 1s only needed to attend Chinese Orchestra every Friday, till 6p.m. Though this time was only till 4p.m. After that, mum came to bring me home. Then, in a rush we went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE with my dad & sisters. & also Mely: our domestic helper in case you forgot.
Went there to take pictures... WAS FUN!!! THEN IT STARTED RAINING AT ABOUT 7-8P.M. We had to rush to the 'canteen', with a brochure we took earlier to cover us. I didn't use it! I preferred to be in the rain. Kind of freshens me up a little & let me feel better 'releasing' all the grief in me. Bought chicken rice set. Included quite a lot of other food like drink & cake. DELICIOUS ^^
Then we went around, after the rain stopped. HAD A LOT OF WATER PUDDLES...
Later, we went around taking more pictures. Then when we were about to leave, the person who helped us take photo with all the helpers got the picture blurred but still gave us a thumbs up. However, we didn't get a retake T__T We walked about and saw quite a number of interesting things. Today's trip was worth it. Though it was pretty rushed. My sister & I both bought something.

On the way home, on the highway, WE SAW FIREWORKS! No jam though. Weird. The fireworks was short too. Perhaps that's the reason why there wasn't a jam. Well, got to go now. Will be uploading the pictures as soon as possible. ON FACEBOOK. & I will only allow some of my friends to view them due to privacy.


OH & by the way, lucky me. I update my blog at least 5 times a week ^^ Mdm Sng said we are supposed to start posting after we knew our blog theme. Mine is a journal as you can see.
Good thing I started posting early ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home