<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Monday, March 1, 2010

My Learning Style.

It's about 11a.m. now. I could have posted this earlier but I didn't know how to post it. So, after reading Javier's post, I got a better understanding of what we are supposed to do for the Home-Learning. For today & tomorrow, there is Home-Learning for us, Hwa Chong Students. As for other schools, the other students in other schools will most probably be studying in their school now. Home-Learning is for us to have a feel of how it's like to study outside of our classrooms, like at home or the library etc... My group & I were supposed to do our Integrated Humanities project this morning, but there was a last minute change to our meeting online. So, I decided to do this first.
I will be talking about my Learning Style. A few weeks ago, our class were supposed to do an online survey to find out our learning styles. The results were very accurate for me. My learning style was Interpersonal. Basically, Interpersonal means the involvement of a number of people working together. This style suits me perfectly as I prefer to work as a group to individually. Working as a group requires a lot of teamwork & cooperation. When we work in groups, much more ideas will be formed instead of just a few by one person. The brainstorming helps us to get more information on the project we are working on. When working in groups, we will also less likely make mistakes. Why? It's simple. When we work in groups, we can spot mistakes in the other person's idea or work easier. If we are working in a group, we must not pick the idea of someone just because you like the idea or are particularly close friends with him. We should be looking out for the QUALITY & not the QUANTITY. If that idea has a lot of work put in it, it doesn't necessarily be the best. We pick out the one that is most logical & doable, not to forget the one that has a link to the topic that we are doing. That is how an argument usually starts. People argue about which idea is better. The best way to sort that problem out is by combining both the ideas together to form as one if it is applicable.
To yourself, you will think that your work is the best, just because you have done it. The choosing of the perfect idea does not come from just you but as a group. If you think your work is always the best, you should do it individually instead. However, when you are doing as a group, you should accept other ideas that never came to your mind before & facts about your work.
So, the learning style: Interpersonal isn't for everyone. The other learning styles are: Kinaesthetic, Linguistic, Logical, Intrapersonal, Musical, Visual/ Spatial & Naturalistic.
Kinaestetic simply means Body Smart. Linguistic = Word Smart. Logical = Number Smart. Interpersonal = People Smart. Intrapersonal = Myself Smart. Musical = Music Smart. Visual/ Spatial = Picture Smart. Naturalistic = Nature Smart.


As for the second activity, I will be writing a response about the hypothetical question from Miss Kinnian.
“I feel sad when I see Charlie lock himself up in his room and refuse to let anyone in. I want to help him, but he does not want to see me and I don’t know else to do. What can I do to help Charlie?”

Charlie Gordon & Miss Kinnian love each other a lot. Miss Kinnian spent a lot of time with Charlie & did not give up on teaching Charlie. So, Miss Kinnian should help Charlie overcome what he is facing now, instead of letting him remain in his own world where by he is alone, left out from the society. If I were Miss Kinnian, I will remain undaunted by what is happening to Charlie & wait outside Charlie's door, waiting for him to show himself. When the person you love is facing troubles, you should not leave him alone, but to console him, lend him a shoulder to rest on. Lend a listening ear. She should stand by him through the thick and thin that he is going through.
I will persuade Charlie to tell me the reason for his act of stupidity. If he is not willing to share it with me, I will consult Dr Strauss & Dr Nemur with regard to Charlie's weird behaviour. However, if no answer can be found or deduced, I will make the effort to visit him daily and try to talk some sense into Charlie, hoping he will awaken from his stubbornness. I will also try to let him believe that everyone will help him no matter what the outcome is, making him believe in himself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home