<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Plaza Singapura...

Went out with Wilson today to get some presents for our friends and family... Wilson got a present for Alastair, while I got presents for Alastair, my mum, my friend... Yea so we went to Comics Connection first. There was this section on some Korean Bands. We spent maybe about half an hour there? I wanted to get a clock for my friend as I was sure that they will like it as it was a clock of a band they like. However, giving clocks as a gift wasn't very auspicious. So I decided not to. Wilson also bought a bouncy ball to play with... We walked around, see here see there, buy here buy there. Wilson was playing with the ball all the way. Ya so basically it was quite fun. Then I went to 'Build A Bear' to build a bear for my friend. Chose a skin for it. Then we went to stuff it with the fur or feather. After that, I had to take a heart, grasp it in my hand and make a wish. Then stuffed it all the way into the toy before it was stitched up. Next stop: COMBING! Went under this thing which blew out a lot of wind while I comb it. After that, time to dress it up! Then I paid for it and Wilson told me to ask them to keep it first, then collect it later before we left. That way, I did not need to carry a box with me where ever I go. Wilson also ate some Japanese Chicken and Ham balls. He said it was very nice. I was still full from my lunch so I didn't try. Maybe the next time I go there will try it. It's a little cool that this Monday I went there, and this Saturday I came here again. Anyway, we went to play arcade ^^ Then we saw Pingxi there. We played some shooting games. There was one that my seniors played on Monday when we went there. Wilson and I tried it out. We didn't survive as long as they did, but our compatibility was better ^^ If my memory did not fail me, I think we got 72 % highest >< So fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home