<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
CLICK HERE

We all know that

HCI♥ HCICO♥ Brothers♥ Other Siblings♥



Hello all! Welcome to my blog. This blog is for grading and no short forms or improper English shall be used. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule for all viewers.
·No spamming please :)
· No vulgarities.
· No teasing me/ my blog.
· No nonsense.
;D Thanks for ur co-operation :)

Feel Free To Tag Me! And leave a link ;D
My 'Brothers'
(Oldest To Youngest)
Chiu Yin
PingXi
Yau Xuan
Zane
Wilson
Javier
Jonathan
Jia Jie
Aloysius
Jian De

My own composed song..


My Heart drowned in tears,
as I felt myself leave.
It seemed like eternity
when I had to leave.
I was forced, couldn't see
the consequences.
Oh all I ever wanted was
to be with you.
I know it ain't possible,
but at least let me be your 'bro'.
I can get you anything,
as long as you're happy.
Just promise me
promise me,
that I will stay in your memory.
I love you but do you?
It really is hard to be me,
when I'm hopeless.
I'm useless, but at least I went to try.
When we left
all I knew
was that you were my Sun.
And so my world was blinded.
It was freezing,
like I was in Arctic.
When I saw you,
I only knew,
that you had the power
to take me to
another planet.
It's far far away.
You can't see it, only I do
cause it only works for me..



Sweet Desires..
·Move Near Katong Area.
·Have my own good privacy.
·Have a new phone with new plan.
·Have a new Laptop of my own.
·Own an IPod Touch.
·Go out with Kors more often.
·Learn to take public transport.
·To be TALLER.
·Play Arcade Games xD.
·Get new wallet.
·Make *someone* happy ALAP.
·More money!
·Able to go out freely on my own w/o permission.


Sweet Escapes
My other blogs
IS blog| Blog used for daily life not used for grading
1A1ians
✭✭Javier✭✭| ✭✭Wilson✭✭| ✭Zane✭| ✭Jonathan✭| ✭Jiong Wei✭| ✭✭Benedict Lee✭✭| ✭✭Aloysius✭✭| ✭Alastair✭| ✭✭Jia Jie✭✭| ✭Damien✭| ✭Aik Yang✭| ✭Benedict Chin✭| ✭Joel✭
Other HCIans
✭Eliel✭
✭Jun Yi✭
✭Wei Jin✭
✭Joseph Tan✭

DHS
✭✭Vivienne✭✭| ✭Senior Nicholas✭| ✭Xinyi✭| ✭Clarissa

Group Blog/ Others
✭✭TNS 6J '09♥ A little dead| ✭✭Aphelion Page✭✭| ✭✭HCI Page✭✭| ✭✭TNS Page✭✭| ✭Jiahan✭



Rewinds


CLICK HERE
♥



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sembawang Beach

We went to Sembawang Beach yesterday, as part of the founder's day celebration. Aphelion was in charge of cleaning up Sembawang Beach while the other 3 were either in charge of East Coast or Changi. It was very sunny that day and tiring too. I was reading Animal Farm on the bus, while listening to music ^^ I work better with music. Anyway, we were given 1 glove each, 1 black, rubbish bag for each group. My group members: Javier, Aloysius, Jonathan, Benedict (Lee). We picked up a lot of cigarette butts at the spot where we put down our belongings. We walked and walked, while picking up rubbish along the way. It was blinding and perspiring, but we went on to the part of the beach where there were just way too many offerings made. We might accidentally step on some, so it was advisable that we do not do such dangerous manoeuvrings. Besides, I felt EXTREMELY sea-sick due to excessive inhaling of the smell of sea waves. I felt so nauseous. The worst thing of all was that I saw some dead, torn, disgusting fish under a tree. It totally grossed me out so much I almost threw up. Anyway, we walked to a flight of stairs where Zhi Xuan was sitting, and rested there. After resting for awhile, we decided to go back to work! However, Javier and I went back to the spot where our belongings were to get gloves. Then, we saw some people walking down with a 1.5L bottle of Sprite, sharing among them. Javier and I then went up and got ourselves 1.5L bottle of coke to share with our teammates. After all, we worked very hard and needed some water to rehydrate our bodies. We got back, saw a lot of people digging the sand just in front of the waves. They were digging for fun, but I would prefer to call them digging for 'treasures'. Haha. Then some people dug marble? They found lobster and some worm... They were trying to use stones to block its way out. The others were just digging for fun, getting more water flowing out from an unknown source, under the ground. Anyway, Ming En went to take a starfish and a huge piece of marble back home. I thought we weren't supposed to take things that were at the beach when cleaning up? It would be disrupting or destroying the habitat or house of a certain living thing. We should be leaving things the way they were if they are not rubbish. We went there to help clean up the beach and not to collect things! Then he started cleaning the piece of marble. Finished reading Animal Farm on that very day because of the bus ride ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home